Model: PC60 - 70kg Compactor - $690
This vibrating plate compactor is perfectly suited for compacting soil to a depth of 30 cm.
It has a reliable 6.5hp 4 stroke petrol engine with a recoil start system.
- Foldable handle for easy transportation and stock
- Open plate provides easy self cleaning
- Built-in wheel for easy transportation
- Radius base plate for easy access to corners
- Sealed belt cover to prevent sand and soil from getting in
- Heavy-duty shock absorber mountingss that reduce vibration to the upper engine & handle
- Protective frame
- New high performance 6.5hp 4 stroke petrol engine
- Low fuel consumption
- Recoil start system
- Plate size 590mm x 420mm
- 180 day warranty
- 100kg compactors also available at $850
Price: $690 inc GST
Call (08) 9275 6246 to order.
Freight is by road express and includes transit warranty of up to $1000.
To order select the freight option that applies to you and click the buy now button. The correct freight charge will be included in the order total.
If delivery is for an area not shown above (such as Northwest WA, Country QLD, NT) then please call on (08) 9275 6246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote on freight for your order.
We can deliver anywhere Australia wide.
Delivery time to most capital cities is 7 days and regional areas may be a day or two extra.
Pick up from our distribution center in Bayswater WA is free but it MUST be arranged first. Please call or email to arrange an appointment.
We use Paypal for our online orders. Paypal is the largest and most trusted payment service worldwide so your security is assured.
Visa, Mastercard and Paypal credit is accepted.
To order select the freight option that applies to you and click the buy now button.
We can also accept payment by direct deposit to our bank account. Details are:
Account Name: Mainz Pty Ltd
Account Number: 147175
Payment by cheque can be made to:
Mainz Pty Ltd
209 Shaftesbury Ave
Western Australia 6052
Payment by Visa or Mastercard is accepted and can be sent by phone, fax or email.
Goverment purchase orders are accepted and can be sent by fax to (08) 9275 3874.
Why is your equipment so cheap?
We have low overheads and a low profit margin so can pass on the savings to our customers.
Is there a warranty?
Yes, there is a full 6 months warranty on all our products.
Do you have spare parts?
Yes, we do have spare parts if required for all compactors and engines.
Repairs and services is available through our associates workshop in Bayswater, WA.
What else do you supply?
We supply a large range of tools and equipment through our various web sites.
- Stainless Steel Wire and Fittings for balustrades.
- Replacement seats for trucks, tractors, boats, excavators, forklifts, and a wide range of machinery.
- Pumps including petrol or diesel powered high pressure pumps are available to buy.
- Generators - We supply a range of diesel and petrol powered generators.
- Hydraulic tools, rams, cylinders, jacks, power packs, hand pumps, hole cutters, pipe benders, nut splitters, etc.
- Crimping tools and cable cutters.
- Ask about our petrol and diesel engines, air compressors, and pressure washers.